Thursday, April 2, 2009

When did it fade?

When did the excitement of trying to conceive fade away?

9 or so months ago, I couldn't wait to hop into bed and try again. I was excited, and so was he, to be trying for our very first gift from Heaven.

Well... now I feel I'm "over it"..

I'm tired of the following:

  • Charting
  • Negative OPK and HPT
  • Taking my temperature in the morning.
  • Taking several Vitex each day
  • Taking prenatal vitamins that help nurture a baby that I don't have growing inside of me
  • Peeing on sticks, and possibly, my hands also.
  • Peeing in a cup
  • Going to the doctor
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Acne (comes with the cysts, hooray.....)
  • Straw like hair (again.. stupid cysts)
  • irregular periods
  • Migraines during my said periods
  • Analyzing every tiny thing and putting it on my chart on FF.
  • Putting a cushion under my butt after sex and waiting 30 minutes before peeing
  • Bothering God to help me get a baby every day, sometimes several times a day.
  • Did I mention that I was tired of negative tests?

So when does it loose its luster? When does trying for a baby become a chore? And why is it so darn complicated?

Well I've decided to turn a new leaf. I'm no longer "Trying" to have a baby. From now on... if you as me, I'm having a baby. I'm not pregnant, yet. But I will have a baby. I'm going to have one. And he or she or they will be beautiful.
No more "trying." Trying implies that there is a chance of failure.

I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment